Tuesday 13 September 2011

My First Blog!!

Tree of Dreams, is an image enclosed behind a glass dome with a tree of life below in antiqued bronze. The chain is 60cm, with pendants measuring approx 7cm. Price is $40 plus postage.

Paisley Koru Pendant. An enclosed koru image behind a glass dome and set into a solid antiqued brass pendant on a 50cm antiqued ball chain. Price $30.00 + postage.

Well I am finally getting my creations out onto the net, and this is my first post. Watch out for plenty more with new pieces and canvases as I create.

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning. I suspect you could add at least $20 to the price and do well but I am not sure about costs in NZ. What is the minimum wage there? It's $15 an hour in Oz so just going by that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ros, please feel free to pay more, but I am happy with these prices. I think they are fair! Minimum wage is lower here, I think $13 an hour ish.

    ReplyDelete